CAMERA seeks a full-time Campus Coordinator to join its growing team of young professionals providing support and guidance to students interested in Israel activism. The coordinator will oversee CAMERA Fellows and CAMERA-supported Israel organizations on a dozen campuses and help develop and implement effective measures to meet challenges facing Zionist students. The position will be based in our Boston office. Requirements for the position include:
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Strong skills in communications, interpersonal relations, and organization
- Strong knowledge of history and politics as it related to the Middle East, Israel and the Arab-Israeli conflict
- Willingness to work on a schedule conducive to students, including some weekends
- Openness to frequent travel to campuses across the country
- A strong understanding of and commitment to CAMERA’s mission
- Excellent writing/editing skills
Salary and Benefits The salary is competitive and will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Send resume, cover letter, and a writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.